Services & Payment Policies for 3RareDesigns
Last Updated: December 1, 2023
At 3RareDesigns, we are committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our services, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchase. Refunds for services not yet rendered will be processed in full. For partially completed services, a prorated refund will be issued based on the work completed. Refund requests should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our delivery timeframe varies depending on the specific service or product offered. For digital marketing services, timelines will be outlined in the service agreement. For application development, estimated delivery dates will be provided after the initial consultation. We strive to meet these deadlines and will communicate promptly in case of any delays.
Products and Pricing
Our services include digital marketing and application development, with pricing dependent on the scope and complexity of the project. Detailed pricing information can be obtained through a consultation with our team. We reserve the right to modify our prices, and any changes will be communicated promptly and updated on our website.
Terms and Conditions
Service Agreement: All projects require a signed service agreement outlining the scope of work, deliverables, and payment terms. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights for work created by 3RareDesigns for clients remain with the agency until payment is received in full.
Liability: 3RareDesigns is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services.Amendments: These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, and the latest version will always be available on our website. For more detailed information or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: December 1, 2023
2. Information Collection We may collect information about you in a variety of ways when you use our Site and Services Provided. The information we may collect includes:
Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and demographic information, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site and Services Provided.
Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site and Services Provided, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site and Services Provided.
3. Use of Your Information We use the information collected about you via the Site and Services Provided to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our Site and Services Provided
Improve, personalize, and expand our Site and Services Provided
Understand and analyze how you use our Site and Services Provided
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site and Services Provided for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
4. Disclosure of Your Information Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
Third-Party Service Providers
Interactions with Other Users
6. Website Analytics We may partner with third-party vendors to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site and Services Provided through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, to analyze and track users’ use of the Site and Services Provided, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity.
7. Security of Your Information We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
8. Policy for Children We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. Controls for Do-Not-Track Features Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.